[gopher] Hello, world!

Kevin Veroneau kevin at veroneau.net
Thu Jan 1 23:08:56 UTC 2015

Markdown for the win!  See, my idea of preferring Markdown in my Gopher client update was a perfect choice. Considering RFCs are also written in a similar syntax.  Markdown is just so easy to read regardless if it's rendered as rich text or plain text.  I actually never knew RFC documents were markdown compatible.  Learn something new everyday.