[gopher] History and future of "the gopher project"

Mateusz Viste mateusz at viste.fr
Sat Jan 10 08:56:10 UTC 2015

Hi Kaltheat,

In fact, I think you understood the gopher "project" as something more
than it actually is.

"gopher-project" is the name of this mailing list, but it might just as
well be named "gopher-community". There is no project per se, other than
gathering a community together which shares a passion for Gopher.

cheers,
Mateusz