[gopher] GopherMole - a gopher media crawler

Mateusz Viste mateusz at viste.fr
Tue Jan 13 11:03:36 UTC 2015

Hi,

Yes I did add your gopher server to the list, but you are right that it
hasn't been spidered yet. The spider stumbled upon vast spaces of
undiscovered gopherspace recently, so it's a bit busy these days. I have
prioritized the discovery of never-polled servers though, so your gopher
should pop into the list by the end of the day.

gopher://gopher.viste.fr/1/gophermole/$046

cheers,
Mateusz