[gopher] History and future of "the gopher project"

coyo coyo at darkdna.net
Sat Jan 17 02:18:28 UTC 2015

I approve of this attitude and philosophy. Thank you, Floodgap Admin Cameron Kaiser, for your respect and restraint.

P.S. sorry about the crappy email formatting. it's difficult to write perfectly concise emails with a tiny android device over crappy free wifi. Thanks.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device