[gopher] Motsognir gopher server v1.0.8 (Mateusz Viste)

Mateusz Viste mateusz at viste.fr
Sun Feb 7 14:16:56 UTC 2016

Hi Peter,

Motsognir doesn't have any logging routines itself, it simply relies on
the local syslog subsystem (as any daemon should do), therefore where
exactly motsognir's log will end up depends entirely on the
configuration of your syslog engine. On most distros, this would be
something like /var/log/syslog or /var/log/daemon by default (unless you
customize it through some entry in /etc/syslog.d/ or such).

Enabling motsognir's verbose mode simply makes it feed syslog with more
information.

cheers,
Mateusz