[gopher] gopher://gopher.metafilter.com/

Chris Brannon chris at the-brannons.com
Sat Feb 27 17:27:13 UTC 2016

Randall Wood <randall at woodbriceno.net> writes:

> Lots of sweet nostalgia for gopher, and just a little bit for Usenet too.

Speaking of usenet, it's kind of sad that there isn't a
gateway between this list and comp.infosystems.gopher.
Even a unidirectional gateway would be good.
I signed up for an account with news.albasani.net recently, so that I could
read text groups, and that one is pretty sparse.
OTOH, people can always use gmane to read this list via NNTP, though I'm
not sure whether it allows posting.

-- Chris