[gopher] New desktop GUI Gopher Client (Java) in development

Kim Holviala kim at holviala.com
Tue Jan 5 03:35:43 UTC 2016

Having being a sysadmin for living I absolutely *hate* anything Java-related... but I agree that in this gopher market situation :D it's probably the best bet (SDL/C being the other possibility but with absolutely no native controls).

I can help with converting the Java shi^W app to a proper Mac .app bundle (icon in Dock etc). Macs are happy if you just have a bigg'ish app icon like 128x128, rest of the bundle is just a dir and a couple of metadata files.

- Kim