[gopher] Another batch of Motsognir questions

Mateusz Viste mateusz at viste.fr
Wed Jan 6 19:14:41 UTC 2016

Hi,

I implemented a new configuration token inside Motsognir, called
PubDirList. This is a list of "non-gopher root directories that are
allowed to be served". It's on Motsognir's svn as of now, so feel free
to grab it already. I believe it provides a graceful solution to the
problem you described earlier.

It should be as simple as adding this to the Motsognir's configuration file:

PubDirList=/var/ftp/pub

If you have more than one such directory, then:

PubDirList=/var/ftp/pub:/var/other/stuff

enjoy! :)

Mateusz