[gopher] OverbiteFF 3.1 available

Mateusz Viste mateusz at viste.fr
Sat Jan 9 18:09:19 UTC 2016

Just curious - do you plan some further maintenance on OverBite (some
new versions popping out in the future?)

If not that's fine of course, but if yes, then I'd like to suggest
something that is bugging me since years: auto-selection of the charset,
based on the CAPS "ServerDefaultEncoding" property :)
If OverBite reads CAPS (and IIRC it does already, for some things), it
might be easy perhaps to just emit a html "meta charset=" header when
ServerDefaultEncoding contains a well-known value.

Anyway, thank you again for this fresh version!

cheers,
Mateusz