[gopher] OverbiteFF 3.1 available

simple at sdf.org simple at sdf.org
Sat Jan 9 18:51:00 UTC 2016

I think I'm having a similar issue on my server, but only when I have
the in-line feature "enabled" via NoScript; if I block scripts the "+"s
disappear and I get the old search parameter pop-up.  You can try this
Type 7 link:

gopher://jgw.mdns.org/7/.bin-cgi/phlog_search.cgi

If you search on "phlog" you should get 17 hits; with scripts enabled
the FF throbber just keeps spinning and no results are returned.

Jeff