[gopher] Gopher 2.0?

Kim Holviala kim at holviala.com
Sat Jan 23 05:36:28 UTC 2016

> On 23 Jan 2016, at 03:11, Cameron Kaiser <spectre at floodgap.com> wrote:
>
>>> I still think I'm the youngest gopher user here, but let's see.
>>
>> I'm 28. How old are you?
>
> All right, you lot, hand me my cane and get off my lawn.

You kids these days carrying personal communicator devices with wireless bits flying in the sky... bah. When *I* was a young lad we had to carry the bits for our internets uphill, both ways, in two feet of snow all year long. Let me just tell you that ping was not great although pong was pretty good, and moonshine was not only in the sky!

... grumble grumble kids these days grumble grumble onion belting grumble grumble ...

- Kim