[gopher] Interesting server projects?

Kevin Veroneau kevin at veroneau.net
Sat Jan 23 23:25:54 UTC 2016

You had my at tree view!  I'm definitely going to be downloading and trying out this client.  Tested and working on Linux JVMs I presume?  I was in the planning process of adding tree support to my bottlegopher project, a HTTP2Gopher proxy I use for my gopherspace.  I like the idea of how gopher can be easily displayed in a nice outline view, and would work regardless of the server your connecting to.  Trees in my opinion are a great way to display and let users easily navigate content.