[gopher] Gopher-Project Digest, Vol 69, Issue 26

Walter Vermeir wvermeir at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 22:44:20 UTC 2016

I have seen once a picture of somewhere in Africa, a hill in the middle of
nowhere, that was very popular. And a huge boost for the local economy.
This because you could get there a telephone signal if you bind you phone
on a stick and hold it up.

Interesting that things can be so similar sometimes in the first and third
world.

Sorry for the top posting, tablet.