[gopher] Gopher 2.0?

Kevin Veroneau kevin at veroneau.net
Tue Jan 26 01:38:33 UTC 2016

I have put together a rather quick GopherRTC client, so you no longer require
your phone number to be called, and only need to press a button and have a PC
with a speaker and microphone attached:

gopher://gopher.veroneau.net/happs/guestbook2/rtc

Also, although your browser may ask for Flash when accessing this page, you
can safely say "No", as flash is used by Twilio as an alternative method over
the newer WebRTC standard.  I tested it without enabling flash, and it worked
perfectly.  You can listen and view my transcribed text in the guestbook.

I have also made the source code available as well, if you run into any
troubles getting it working, let me know and I'll help you out:

gopher://gopher.veroneau.net/0apps/guestbook2/source.txt