[gopher] Subversion Gopher Gateway

Kevin Veroneau kevin at veroneau.net
Sat Jan 30 23:08:41 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

  I just put together a rather basic Gopher mole, which allows one to browse
my public Subversion repositories, of which the code is open sourced.  I plan
on adding additional repositories to this Subversion Gateway as time goes on.

Source code, if you want to tailor it for your own needs:
gopher://gopher.veroneau.net/0library/svn.py

One of my public repositories currently available in Gopherspace:
gopher://gopher.veroneau.net/1library/svn/cinemanick/trunk

I am planning on adding all of my Gopher related projects into a single unified
Subversion repository, so do look forward for that being released soon.

Enjoy!