[gopher] gopher hosting

chals chals at altorricon.com
Thu May 12 18:20:51 UTC 2016

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 10:26 PM, Fernan Bolando <ve4feb at gmx.ca> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> which gopher host are you guys using? I been looking at a few, but I am
> not sure how to compare them.

Hi Fernan,

Some of us are using sdf's free gopher servers to host our sites (even
if we have our own private servers at home).

If you happen to be in Europe, you can take a look at sdf-eu's server.

Some links of interest (in that respect):

sdf.org
sdfeu.org

On the other hand, it is really easy to set up your own server at home
using a raspi or any other type of machine. It is up to you, there is
plenty of excellent gopher server software to choose from.

Have a lovely week and have great gopher fun!

--
chals
http://chalsattack.com
chals at chalsattack.com