[gopher] Overbite in the Android Play Store?

Bradley D. Thornton Bradley at NorthTech.US
Fri May 13 00:23:39 UTC 2016

On 5/11/2016 6:08 PM, Cameron Kaiser wrote:
>> Thank you Cameron for your blessings. My Google Play development account is
>> already set-up and the support link and email for my Dev account is set to
>> an @veroneau.net email address. __So no worries there. __I will keep the
>> source available for my forked version as well.
>>
>> Everyone else: __I should have a version uploaded into the Play Store
>> sometime this weekend, and will announce it's availability on this mailing
>> list thread.
> I hadn't seen an announcement on this, but I wanted to note that it shouldn't
> be named Overbite Android, since I still do intend(tm) to do further work
> on it on the future once I actually have free cycles.

And of course I wanted to suggest (request) again, that in the FOSS
spirit, that it also be made available at:

https://f-droid.org/

F-Droid  is typically where I make my final search for any Android apps
and if it exists there (and is maintained to a relatively current
version of the respective apps) I install that version instead of the
one at the Google Play Store.

Looking forward to this, and also, what it's going to be called
hehehe... snaggletooth? (kidding).