[gopher] Good news: OverbiteFF isn't dead yet

Walter Vermeir wvermeir at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 16:32:17 UTC 2016

Hi Cameron, thanks for replying.

Op 22-10-16 om 18:06 schreef Cameron Kaiser:
> I'm using it on Android 7.0 on my Nexus 5X and it seems to be working fine
> there. The menu comes up also when I tap the three dots.

What three dots?

On the screen I see no dots. Only the gophersite and in the right lower
corner the option to zoom in and out.

The three buttons on the device itself result in an other action then
showing the menu.

> Which tablet is this? Is it using an overlay like TouchWiz or some other
> OEM skin?

This is my device;
http://www.samsung.com/my/tablets/galaxy-tab-a-7-0-2016-t285/

Before that I used also a Samsung tablet, an older version running
Android 4.1

I am using it as it was delivered by Samsung. I have not found a setting
for changing the skin.

Walter