[gopher] GopherCon 2016

Kevin Veroneau kevin at veroneau.net
Mon Oct 24 14:51:56 UTC 2016

Hello,

  No, you did not miss it.  I got a tad busy with life and wasn't able to get
it going this year.  I am glad to hear that there is still interest, now with
a few new Gopher projects and OverbiteFF being released from the electric
chair more recently.

  Since joining the mailing list, this year has to be one of the busiest years
in terms of new Gopher software developments.  There were many new clients
released, and older clients updated.  A few new gopher servers and updates to
existing ones.

"Let's Make Gopher Great Again!"