[gopher] Gopernicus 2.0 for Workgroups released

Kim Holviala kim at holviala.com
Thu Sep 8 18:18:24 UTC 2016

All proper software need release names, right? So this is Gophernicus 2.0 "for Workgroups".

I should do 2.1 with proper hybrid .deb packages and then 2.2 with hybrid .rpm support (hybrid being inetd/xinetd/systemd/whatevertheyusethisweek-d). Maybe installp support for Cameron as well so he can finally have a proper modern Gopher daemon :D

- Kim