[gopher] [ANN]: Introducing the go-gopher Gopher library for Golang

James Mills prologic at shortcircuit.net.au
Wed Sep 14 03:58:39 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce the availability of github.com/prologic/go-gopher
a Gopher library for the Go programming language implementing client
and server functionality (as a library). There are three examples:

- a simple file server
- a simple client
- a simple custom handler

https://github.com/prologic/go-gopher

So far the design of this library is heavily inspired by the standard
net/http library with simple interfaces. My plans are to work on continuing
development and support for go-gopher to a point where it is mature enough
for a full-fledged cross-platform GUI Gopher client (Yes I'm also working
on one; because why not!) as well as a re-implementation of cgod (Python)
in Go.

cheers
James

James Mills / prologic