[hardening-discuss] contact my secretary in Accra Ghana

jamil adams adams.jamil39 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 16:21:43 UTC 2008

From:ADAMS JAMIL
My Good Friend,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting
those funds transferred under the cooperation of a
newpartner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay
for investment projects with my own share of the total Contract sum.
Mean while, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me
in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now
contact my secretary in Accra Ghana as i stated below follow his
instructions:
Rev.frankyaw
Email:revfrankyaw at gmail.com <Email%3Arevfrankyaw at gmail.com>
Ask him to send you the check what of $950.000.00 which I kept for your
compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in
this matter and i have appreciated your past efforts at that time very
much.So feel free and get in touched with my secretary Rev.frankyawand
instruct him where to send the check to you. Please do let me know
immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together after all
the sufferness at that time you trying to help me out. at this moment I
am very busy here because of the investment projects which i and my new
partner are having at hand, finally, remember that i had forwarded
instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive the check, so feel
free to get in touch with Rev.frankyaw to send the check to you without
any further delay and try to be honest with him because he is God
faring man.
With best regards,
ADAMS JAMIL