[hardening-discuss] CALL MR ANDERSON. J MAXWELL IN RESPECT OF YOUR WINNING PRIZE (Tel: +44(0)70 1114 7931)

Galina Machavariani galina at soreq.gov.il
Mon Dec 6 01:39:12 UTC 2010

NOKIA 2010 PROMOTION
32 Hurst Street Birmingham,
B5 4TB London United Kingdom
Tel: +44(0)70 1114 7931

Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice the results of the
NOKIA 2010 end of the year PROMO. In line with the commemorating event
marking our 143nd anniversary we rolled out over £20,000.000.00 (Twenty
Million Great Britain Pounds) for our 143nd Anniversary Draws.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
form 25,000 company email addresses, and 30,000,000 individual email
addresses from the email networks from Australia, New Zealand, North
America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International
Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in Britain, London.

And your email Address was selected through a computer ballot system
drawn. We are happy to inform you that your email have won  £650.000.00
(six hundred and fifty thousand Great Britain Pounds) They are waiting
for you to make contact with them for your won prize.

For your claims, contact Mr Anderson .J. Maxwell. the Nokia Cash
officer assigned to winners on the Promo sweep stake,By furnishing us
with your Full name.....Home address....Country....Telephone.....Age...

OFFICE  EMAIL: ssww101 at sify.com
Yours faithfully,
Galina Machavariani.