[hardening-discuss] Business Deal

Tim Tookey tookey.tim98 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 02:56:56 UTC 2010

Dear,

I want to make a proposal of business transaction value sum of £30,000,000
(Thirty Million British Pounds Sterling) to you, of which I believe will be of
much interest to you and also a mutual beneficial relationship to us.

I need your co-operation to transfer the above mentioned sum out of my Bank to
any part of the world.

And I am confident that you will give your consideration to this proposal and
response positively.

I am available to discuss this proposal with you and to answer any
questions you
may have in regard to this fund.

As soon as you give your positive response to this proposal, I will send the
details and procedures of the transaction to you.

Reach me on this telephone +44 701 11 64380
begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              +44 701 11
64380      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              +44 701 11
64380      end_of_the_skype_highlighting for more additional
information or
send your response via e-mail: ttookey77 at yahoo.com.

Look forward to discussing this opportunity further with you in more
detail shortly.

Sincerely,

Tim J.W Tookey (Mr)
Mobile number: +44 701 11 64380