[hardening-discuss] My Dearest Friend

Aminata Sankoh aminatababy1 at yahoo.com.ph
Thu Oct 13 12:46:27 UTC 2011

My Dearest Friend,

My name is Miss Aminata, As I whisper my prayer tonight and went into
search for a nice friend in () I came across your contact,My mind and my
 heart told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly
understand his or her friend and share their feelings together. please
kindly accept my request, I believe that distance can never be a barrier
 but let¡¯s true love connect us because love is a bridge that connected
 far distance to be close to each other,contact me on my private
id;(aminata7x1 at yahoo.com) because i have something to share with you and
 i will send my pictures to you immediately i receive your reply.

Yours In Love,

Miss Aminata