[hardening-discuss] REF:13/11/2015

Greg Willford thomasteko100 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 12:09:22 UTC 2015

Attn: Winner,
We wish to congratulate you over your e-mail success in our computer
balloting held on 3rd November 2015.This is a Millennium Internet Game in
which e-mail addresses were used. It is a promotional program aimed at
encouraging internet subscribers therefore you do not need to purchase a
ticket to enter for it. You have been approved for the prize of
US$1,500,000 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollar
Only)To claim your winning prize you are to contact the appointed agent as
soon as possible for the immediate release of your winnings with the
details below:

Mr. Greg Willford
Tele +27-73 8767 950
E-mail:greg2015sa at gmail.com

Batch No: KFC/35/818/RSA
Ticket No: KFC/90/07/KFC
Lucky No: 81/323/06/LA
Ref No: ZAF/0007/JUN
Serial No: GD/CPT48/RSA

You must contact the appointed agent with your full details as it stated
below via email to process the immediate payment of your prize..

Full Names_____________________

Address___________________

Contact Telephone Numbers __________

The validity period of the winnings is for 30 working days hence you are
expected to make your claims immediately.
Once again congratulations!!!
Best Regards,
Stella Botha (Mrs.)
(Group Coordinator)