[hardening-discuss] Greetings, kindly read and reply fast

Elizabeth Goodluck elizabethgoodluckk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 14:21:59 UTC 2016

Greetings,

I am Mrs. Elizabeth Good Luck, a born again Christian and a widow and I want invest in your country with the sum of $5.7Million US that I inherited from my late husband, I want to invest this fund in abroad where I can come over to start a new life. Because my late husband relatives has taken all other properties my late husband left, But none of them is aware of this fund.

My husband deposited the fund under a bank, which I will present you to the bank after you have respond this message with your full Name and your home address and telephone numbers.

My late husband has given me both the deposit certificate when he deposited this fund before his death and he used my name as the next of kin, please I will need your sincerity in investing this fund and I shall also give you any percentage you demand for your service. what I only need is your honest and best idea on where the fund will be invested under your care.

Reply back to me right away for more information.
Thanks,
Mrs Elizabeth good luck