[helix-maintainers] YOUR APPRAISAL!

chris chriscollin@web-mail.com.ar
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 00:47:56 +1000

Dear Sir,
Permit me to introduce myself, I am Dr. Christopher Collins, accounts
manager in a leading bank in Europe.In the course of a bi-annual
"ACCOUNT REVIEW OPERATION" i have discovered that an account belonging to one
Mrs. Fiona Watt, now DECEASED has remained dormant for the last two years.
After extensive investigations, i found out that the Late Mrs. Watt died in a
ghastly auto crash in June, 2002.
At this point i am contacting you concerning a carefully thought-out
plan that necessitates you to act as the beneficiary cum next of kin to
the said dormant account. I shall provide more technical details on how i
believe this can be accomplished. The funds in this account, if left
unclaimed for a stipulated number of years would by law be declared
unserviceable,and inherited by the government.Working discreetly with
me, i believe we can prevent this, and acquire the funds for ourselves.
PLEASE, IGNORE THIS LETTER AND RESPECT MY TRUST IN YOU BY NOT EXPOSING
THIS PROJECT,SHOULD YOU NOT BE INTERESTED.
Sincerely,
Dr. Christopher Collins
EMAIL: chriscollin@uk2.net
       ch_collns@yahoo.co.uk