[helix-maintainers] GREETINGS FROM DR. SERGEY VILKOV

drsergey_vikov at virgilio.it drsergey_vikov at virgilio.it
Wed Aug 16 04:11:44 UTC 2006

Hello Friend,

I am Dr.Sergey Vilkov,and I represent Mr. Mikhail
Khodorkovsky the former C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in Russia. I have
avery sensitive and confidential brief from this top (oligarch) to ask
for your partnership in re-profiling funds US$42.3 Million. I will give
the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via Federal Ministry
of finance Russia.

This is a legitimate transaction.You will be paid
10% for your "Management Fees".If you are interested,please write back
and provideme with your confidential telephone number,fax number,and I
will provide further details and instructions.

Please keep this
confidential, as we can't afford more political problems.Finally,please
note that this must be concluded within two weeks. Please write back
promptly to {dr_sergeyvilkov at latinmail.com)

 I look forward to it.

Regards,
Dr.Sergey Vilkov