[helix-maintainers] Collection Officer Needed Urgently.

Auberon Baddley auberongbrba at comic.com
Sun Apr 26 18:15:43 UTC 2009

Good day!

Our company is here to finally giving you a real chance to earn money
from my home. Our members' area is definitely a breath of fresh air in
comparison to all the nonsense you've tried so far. There are so many
home jobs in our database, it's going to take forever to choose what you
want - and that's the good thing!
If you are a committed individual and think you can put in an hour or two
per day submitting ads on Internet, we want you on board!

!!!ATTENTION!!! This is NOT a get-rich-quick scheme. This is a legitimate
way to make a good income using your computer and Internet connection.
Don't expect to wake up tomorrow morning EUR 1500 richer. However, if you
follow our system correctly, you can easily earn a couple thousand EUROS
every month. Guaranteed!

If you are interested in our proposal, please send replay with subject "Interested"
to: oraclevac.pay at gmail.com

Regards.
Highly Paid Work.
Vanessa Ericsson.

--
It's News. It's Reviews. It's Interviews. It's Free. What Are You Waiting For?
www.movieline.com