[helix-maintainers] loan offer

Mr. Brown Lucio naval at cedi.frba.utn.edu.ar
Fri Jan 28 07:05:13 UTC 2011

Please reply to this email :brownloancompany07 at gmail.com

I am Mr. Brown Lucio, a Legitimate And a Reputable money Lender. We give out
Direct  online loan from Investment Company.With financial assistance.We lend
funds out to  individuals in need  of financial assistance, that have a bad
credit or in need of money to pay bills, to invest on  business.

Have you been looking for a loan? you have nothing to worry about, because you
are in the right  place We give out loan at low interest rate of 3%.E-mail:
brownloancompany07 at gmail.com

* BORROWER'S INFORMATION

Borrower's Full Names:..........
Address:...................
Status........................
Occupation:........
Sex:..............
Age..............
Position in work:............
Phone number:.......
Monthly Income:.............
Purpose of Loan:...........
Amount Needed:.................
Loan Duration......................

* Get back to me as soon as possible with above details for more information.
I hope to hear from you.*

Thanks and God Bless You.*
Mr. Brown  Lucio.
Loan/Financial Providers.