[helix-maintainers] Hello

Colin Grassie buy at ks6.net
Tue Sep 18 23:13:10 UTC 2012

How are you doing? I am sending you this email in regard of a deal I want to go into
with you. I want to use you as the kin to Thomas Stone who die without any recorded kin
in his official papers, that is why I contacted you so that once you have the money, I
will come over to meet you for us to share in the ratio of 50% each. All I need is to
place your name and address in the system data base as the recorded kin, NO risk
involved we can do this legally without any problem. Colin