[helix-maintainers] Loan Services of 3%/Investment

Abdul Ghani abdulahani303 at 5d6d.cn
Mon Dec 9 14:58:49 UTC 2013

We are looking for interested applicants for project funding, loan
syndication, capital investment funding etc. We have a $500 million
USD investment fund capacity for which we are willing to consider any
interested applicant.
If you are interested, be rest assure of the following;
1.    No 10% deposit is required for foreign applicants as against the
norm by other financial institutions.
2.    No collateral is required; all you need is a sufficient
work/business pedigree.
3.    Funds are transferred to applicants’ accounts 72hrs upon
approval for disbursement of funds.
4.    No credit check
5.    No loan-shark experience
6.    6-months grace period before repayment
Applicants must follow guidelines prescribed by this organization in
processing the loan/investment.
And must be willing to sign agreement documents where necessary;
reply me on my
private mail : ( abdulghani at 5d6d.cn)