[helix-maintainers] Loan Offer at 3% Apply now.

Salisu Dogho Investment salisu.dogho at yahoo.com.my
Tue Dec 17 05:44:30 UTC 2013

We are looking for interested applicants for project funding, loan
syndication, capital investment funding etc. We have a $500 million USD
investment fund capacity for which we are willing to consider any
interested applicant.
If you are interested, be rest assure of the following;

1.    No 10% deposit is required for foreign applicants as against the
norm by other financial institutions.
2.    No collateral is required; all you need is a sufficient
work/business pedigree.
3.    Funds are transferred to applicants’ accounts 72hrs upon approval
for disbursement of funds.
4.    No credit check
5.    No loan-shark experience
6.    6-months grace period before repayment

Applicants must follow guidelines prescribed by this organization in
processing the loan/investment.
And must be willing to sign agreement documents where necessary;  reply me
on my
private mail : (salisudogho at yahoo.com.my )

Salisu Dogho.