[helix-maintainers] dear

Russell Russo russell_russo01 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 07:34:15 UTC 2013

Greeting to you my dear, may peace and love from God almighty be upon you and your household, my name is Russell    russo a man of integrity, honest and family oriented, I live in  UNITED KINGDOM (U.K).  I am lovely and would love to meet a lovely woman, who is honest, caring and understandable, meanwhile I was touched to contact you when I went through your profile and I hope we could get to know each other. Actually Life is all about meeting people and traveling, but the most important about life is love. Love never comes so easy but it works so easy for those who believe in it and respect that word "love". Sorry for disturbing you with my mail but I would like to tell you that  am here to look for some one whom i will be into a  serious relationship with can lead to marriage.
    Look forward to hearing from you soon.
       Thanks

Russell