[helix-maintainers] Contact Dhl.

Test Test test at phflour.com
Tue Mar 5 20:59:55 UTC 2013

Attention Dear!!!

We have registered your ATM CARD of (US $1.5) with DHL Express Courier Company with registration code of( 011-827-894). Do contact them with your delivery information:Your full name,Address,city country and your direct phone number.

Dhl Contact Information,

Contact Person;  Mr Stephen Lucas .
E-mail:         info at dhll.org.uk.tc
Phone:          +229-68-416-194

We have paid for the Delivery fee.The only fee you have to pay is their Security fee only.Please indicate the registration Number of ( 011-827-894 011-827-894 )and ask them how much is their Security fee so that you can pay.The reason i did not pay for it is that the adviced me not pay because the don't know when you will contact them for it.It is $25 per day.
Best Regards.

Mr. Robinson Razak.