[helix-maintainers] From Mark

Mark Donnels markodonnels at gmail.com
Wed May 1 21:07:30 UTC 2013

>From The desk of: Mark Donnels
London, UK

Sorry for taking your time. I know this message will come to you as a surprise. I am an investment consultant based here in London, UK. I have a client ( a prominent Politician, currently seeking refuge in Accra-Ghana, he is a Former adviser on Security Matters to one of the recently dethroned African Leader) who has 350 Million EUROS (Three Hundred and Fifty Million Euros only) secured in security finance firm here in Europe meant for further offshore investment only. He wishes to invest in a stable economy like in your country. His interest is in companies with potentials for rapid growth in long terms.

My client is interested in placing part of his fund in your company, if your country's bylaw allows foreign investment.

Please treat with respect and turn down my offer by returning my mail. This way, I can search for other contacts. No matter your decision on this message, pls keep this confidential and disregard if you are not interested.

I look forward to hear from you.

Best regards
Mark