[helix-maintainers] Business Grant.

Mr Charles Lambert charlelambert at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 3 09:26:04 UTC 2014

I am Charles Lambert consultant and representative from ALZAYANI
INVESTMENTS LTD and i would like to have your acquaintance.

We are a private investment Group & Dealer company, we offer financial
consulting to client companies seeking debt/loan financing, Private
equity, Project Finance (e.g., public equity, private equity, real
estate, Fund management, fixed income). Structured as a Ten (10) years
balloon, that will attract an interest of 3% yearly for a duration of
10 years and also,we make direct Investments into listed companies to
help them expand business growth and EBITDA.

We look for companies with an excellent management interested in
growing their company; we are interested in a wide range of Investment
proposals with an exception to "Trading Platforms and purchase of
unbranded franchises".

If your company or you know of any company with viable
projects/proposals that needs financing, kindly send the Executive
Summary or full Business Plan for our evaluation, if the
project/proposal fits our criteria, you will hear from us within two
working days. We pay referral fees on success. Well nice to meet you
and I look forward to our Business acquaintance.

Best Regards
Charles Lambert
Consultant
ALZAYANI INVESTMENTS LTD