[helix-maintainers] Reminder

daicheng5643 at Y77mingloe.onmicrosoft.com daicheng5643 at Y77mingloe.onmicrosoft.com
Thu Jan 30 16:15:58 UTC 2014

Good Day, I am Mr. Ming Yang, Director of operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd, Sai Wan Ho Branch, Hong Kong. I am here-by seeking your service in helping me receive a huge amount of money and in giving a clear research and feasibility studies on areas I could invest on. Your services will be paid for, and you will be a partner, if your recommendation is accepted. For security purpose, due to telecoms interception in Hong Kong, I shall not accept or acknowledge any phone call. Only emails would be treated in relation to this proposal but not without this code; [CODE NO: AM-324]. Kindly indicate your interest by responding back with your full name and present location to my private email: y.ming97 at yahoo.com.hk Kind Regards Mr. Ming Yang Hang Seng Bank Ltd Sai Wan Ho Branch 171 Shaukiwan Road Hong Kong.