"minit" point of view

Erich Schubert erich.schubert at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 13:30:09 UTC 2005

Hi,
> Well, if he requested the web server to be started anyway, this
> should not happen. E.g. the service should only be marked automatic
> when it was implicitly started.

Yes, *IF*. So we could need e.g. a log that explains what has happened and why.

I really need to look at initng. It seems it can do a couple of things
I've wanted for a long time. But it seems to be rather "fat", I'm not
sure about its config file format.
Anyone here who has actually tried it (and maybe even hacked at it)?
What are the pros/cons of initng?

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\