SVN repository and welcome to our Google Summer of Code student

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh hmh at debian.org
Tue Jul 11 16:30:03 UTC 2006

On Wed, 05 Jul 2006, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> That said, I have requested the ML.  Now all there is to it is to wait for
> the alioth admins to add it.

I believe the list is operational, now.  All four persons with commit access
have been added (in their @users.alioth.debian.org form) as allowed to post.

Everyone is moderated (it is a read-only list), and the moderation action is
"reject".

Size limit is set to ~400kb, if it needs to be set higher, just send me a
notice.

I believe it is just a matter of setting up the SVN hook script and firing
it away with a commit, now.

  Henrique Holschuh