SoC boot project weekly summary week #6/14

Filippo Giunchedi filippo at debian.org
Tue Jul 11 21:18:39 UTC 2006

On Sat, Jul 08, 2006 at 10:47:17PM +0100, Carlos Villegas wrote:
> + Using the released script to check lsb compliance(2), the init scripts
> with missing lsb headers were identified and 12 bug reports were made.

I've attempted to add LSB info to bluetooth.init, the latest version (which will
go in the next upload of bluez-utils) can be found at

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-bluetooth/bluez-utils/trunk/debian/bluez-utils.bluetooth.init?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

comments welcome

filippo
--
Filippo Giunchedi - http://esaurito.net
PGP key: 0x6B79D401

Each new user of a new system uncovers a new class of bugs.
-- Brian W. Kernighan