Slides for your Debconf BOF on the boot system?

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh hmh at debian.org
Fri Jun 16 19:59:40 UTC 2006

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> > your message, but got my mail automatically rejected... That seems
> > like a really strict policy...
>
> Oh, sorry about that.  I am not sure why it was configured like that,
> but I am not involved in the list administration. :/

I believe that this list only allows posting from subscribers, but anyone
can subscribe.  It is standard (and not even really unfriendly) SPAM
deterrent, since nobody is offering up to moderate held posts, and the
ammount of spam that hits alioth lists when you leave them open is annoying
(they clutter the archives, etc).

You can even subscribe and request that the list do not send posts to you, I
think.  Good for write-only subscriptions (like the PTS, BTS...).

> Cc to the list, in case my message make it into it. :)

It will :-)

  Henrique Holschuh