util-linux udev rules

Scott James Remnant scott at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 14 16:58:39 UTC 2009

Hi Lamont,

The attached commits apply the Ubuntu udev functionality to the Debian
util-linux package, conditional on udev being running.

You can pull these directly from my stable/v2.15 branch if you like,
I've merged them into ubuntu/stable/v2.15 as well to reduce the diff
(though beware that I've also done a version update :p)

The diff is now largely just the blkid stuff.

Scott
--
Scott James Remnant
scott at ubuntu.com