Loops involving virtual facilities ignored?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Sat Nov 14 20:10:12 UTC 2009

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> I guess we should add a common test suite to the savannah source, to
> make it easier to detect these issues?

I did this, and added two test suites, one simple generating a
sequence of three scripts, and the other is the test_undetected_loop()
one I provied in the initial email in this thread.

Is the suse ordering really correct with the simple sequence?  I found
it very strange:

rc2.d:
K01lastscript    K03firstscript  S02middlescript
K02middlescript  S01firstscript  S03lastscript

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen