Please fix clvm installation issue

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Thu Sep 17 14:06:39 UTC 2009

Hi.  I looked for you on IRC, but did not find you, so I try an email
instead.  Did you notice BTS report #542169, about an installation
problem with clvm and dependency based boot sequencing?

The failing installation log is available from

I would very much like to have a fixed package in Debian, as part of
our effort to fix the remaining few issues with dependency based boot
sequencing.  Are you on top of this problem, or do you want help
checking the patch?

We are available on #pkg-sysvinit (irc.debian.org) if you want to
discuss the solution.

I'm planning a NMU to solve it if I do not hear anything from you soon.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen