[Kernel-handbook-general] Migrating to Salsa

Ben Hutchings ben at decadent.org.uk
Fri Feb 23 00:25:02 UTC 2018

We need to move everything from Alioth to Salsa some time before the
end of May.

I propose to:

1. Move the kernel-handbook git repository under the "kernel-team"
group on Salsa.  I would add Jurij and Yusuke as members of that
repository, since they aren't members of the group.

2. Use the debian-kernel mailing list for future discussions about the
kernel-handbook package.

I don't think there are any other Alioth services used by this project.

Have I missed anything?

I propose to do this migration on Sunday 4th March, starting at 16:00
UTC.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Who are all these weirdos? - David Bowie, reading IRC for the first