[kernel-sec-discuss] svn reorg

dann frazier dannf at debian.org
Fri Jul 21 15:39:37 UTC 2006

When I dumped the patch-tracking content from the kernel repository,
I left all the paths as-is. However, I think now that we're in a
kernel-sec-only repository, we can make some changes - here's what I'm
thinking:

 * mv patch-tracking active
   - this is a directory of issues that still need some work
 * mkdir "inactive" or "retired"
   - this is where we store issues that we don't need to worry about
     anymore - they are fixed (or ignored) in all our kernels and in
     upstream
   Alternatively, we could just svn rm inactive issues - but it might
   be easier for people to locate them if we just move them somewhere
   else.

Opinions?

--
dann frazier