[kgb-maintainers] (no subject)

Tran, Hien tranh at up.edu
Tue Nov 24 18:45:59 UTC 2009

Hello ,
How are you doing ,I have been waiting for you to contact me for the Bank Draft of $800.000.00 United States Dollars , but I did not hear from you .Then I went and deposit the Draft with (United parcel Service) UPS ,I apologies for not updating you ever since because i have just noticed your email address in our record.

I traveled out of the country for 3 Months Missionary Course and I will not come back till end of January. I have received an email lately from the courier service informing me that they  could not locate the address you have provided earlier for the delivery so they have been holding the parcel.
I have paid for the delivery charge and Insurance premium for the safe Delivery of the cheque.

You have to contact the Ups in UNITED KINGDOM now for the delivery of your Draft so that you can reconfirm your Name, postal address(s) and direct Phone number to them again so that they can carry out the delivery .Below Is the information for you to contact the UPS office in UNITED KINGDOM.

The parcel registration number is TPG67654UPS
Contact Person:James Given
E-mail:  pgomez.9 at sify.com
Telephone:+44-704-572-8368

Do contact them as soon as possible for i will be out of both phone and emails till i am back from my course and note the date in the cheque will soon expire so you have to get them to deliver it and cash it before the validity ends.
Yours Faithfully,
RUTH COX