[kgb-maintainers] Hi,Good Day!!!!!!

Miss Karolina missxkarolina at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 19 19:17:20 UTC 2011

Hi,Good Day!!!!!!

I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a perfect state of mind and better healthy condition. I believe and also have the feeling that in today’s world, neither race, nationality nor religion will any longer posse a barrier to relationships.

Although, we do not know each other well but I will really like to have you as a friend I am a single lady,I think I am sensitive and kind to people,  also I think I have a good sense of humor,concerts and be a good Christian

May God bless you as I wait to hear from you soon through.

Thanks.

Ms Karolina.